Search This Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2011

"The Internet: it's a pumpkin patch that's impossible to get thrown out of."



This girl is ril ridiculous. 

I feel like this clip is a good way to move into autumn-themed recipes and what that means for me. I'll go ahead and warn you that pumpkin and I are not BFFs. And no, it's not just because I worry that some attention-hungry teenager in booty jorts has put her paws all over my food.

Florida fans ruin everything.

There's just something about the texture that throws me off, especially with pumpkin pie. That being said, I'm going to try to be adventurous and try some new things with pumpkin this year. I'm super interested in combining it with chocolate. I also want to make pumpkin muffins of some sort. We'll just see how this goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment